Authorize and authenticate Salesforce
To authenticate SalesForce:
- Go to Settings > Connector Auth
- Click Add
- In the opened dialogue window, select SalesForce as a connector
- Enter your complete subdomain including the version number and the last railing slask, e.g.
- Since there is only the newest Oauth2 auth method available for Salesforce, click Confirm and sign in at SalesForce
- Upon successful authentication, you are redirected back to the Settings > Connector screen in our app. The status should be `Successfully authenticated via Oauth2`. Now you can use the auth method for any flow
Example: Salesforce Opportunity Views:
How doe the endpoint logic of SalesForce work. To get one Opportunity:
- https://my-sales-force-subdomain: Your accounts particular sub-domain you need to create
- my.salesforce.com: A standard domain that is always needed
- Green: the version of the API. This changes frequently and can simply be updated.
- Red: the Object type, e.g. Account, Opportunity, Contact, Task, Campaign, etc.
- Orange: Object ID
For any troubleshooting, always look in the domain in the Flow Debugger, e.g.: https://my-sales-force-subdomain.my.salesforce.com/setup/secur/RemoteAccessErrorPage.apexp?error=invalid_scope&error_description=the+requested+scope+is+not+allowed
--> the domain often includes error messages from Saelsforce